Feedback

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cookies o' the Irish

I know...that was corny...

I whipped up a batch of St. Patrick's Day cookies to ship off to a friend. Green is such a fun color to work with, it reminds me of spring and of trees and flowers in bloom. I recently got a new Wilton tip (no.1 round) and thought it would be great to do some of the decorating with but it was WAY too small and kept getting clogged. So, some of the cookies have icing globs that I'm a bit disappointed with. Next time I'll know to thin the icing before using that tip. Live and learn.




3 comments:

  1. They were so yummy! Thanks for the present :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! They were really fun to make and it's the least I could do for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO Yummy, they were gone in minutes! ~~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete