Feedback

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here we go!

I recently quit my job as a postdoc in the field of genetics to devote myself to raising my sweet little boy. As such, I have been finding new things to fill my days and use up some creative energy that used to either be squashed by exhaustion or thinking up new experiments. What I've discovered is that I love to bake and decorate cakes, cookies, cupcakes etc.

My sister is also a mom of 3 beautiful kids and has a real talent for decorating. She's always had an eye for color and is going to join me on this adventure!

So, I'll be using this blog to post some of our cooking adventures. Failures, successes and everything in between. Let us know what you like or what ideas you have for improvement!

Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! Do you ever watch Food Network Challenge? I love watching them create those crazy cakes! I am totally excited about your blog and and stoked to be your first follower :-)

    ReplyDelete