Feedback

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things are taking off!

I'm very excited because I've been asked to do a cake for a baby shower. She was a guest at a shower that I co-hosted for one of my best friends and remembered the cake! I've decided to basically do it at cost and use this as a way to advertise. I'll be making a duck cake, and some cookies to give out to the guests. I can also do diaper cakes and we'll see if I can convince her to let me do one of those as well (see the pic below for one I made for the aforementioned shower).

And, I've been asked to make something for a charity event benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

I'm very excited to start making things for people and hopefully spread the word. Once my sister has recovered from the birth of her third beautiful child she'll be joining in the fun. As per the title of the blog, we're thinking of "Two Sister's Creations" for our name.

No comments:

Post a Comment